Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Friday, June 24, 2011

4hr update 24 June 11







The 4429 and the 4129 prices talked about on the week ahead 19 of June held nicely, looking at the bigger picture we are getting a triangle formation starting to build on the 4hr chart it will be interesting to get a break higher or lower to get a better sense of overall direction, News stories are super hot at the moment with no let up leaving some traders on the wrong side of the trade giving opportunities at revisits , Good luck and tight stops Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment