Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Thursday, June 30, 2011

1hr update June 30




Greek vote led to rally in euro during Asian markets taking out R2 /R3 on a pull back I will be looking at the 50% fib level at 4432 to hold ,the break higher is at 4425 just below fib level ,


To the topside I will look at 4550 which was the neckline break of a Head and shoulders pattern and a first test back ..Good luck and tight stops Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment