Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Midweek update 29 June

Greek vote again ,feels like Ground hog day, last time euro sold off will be interesting to see what happens this time , I don't trade news events anymore too much of a gamble. Yesterday I sold at 4392 for some pips ,as I was looking at this area from Last week as mentioned on the week ahead there was a trend line break on a smaller time frame ,I also shorted at 4322 yesterday a double top, just above original R1 for week . just below R2 at moment possible consolidation at 4300 and 4236

All eyes on Greek vote , Good luck and tight stops Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment