Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Monday, May 23, 2011

momentum

The chart below shows what I am looking for coming into a resistance area if you follow the numbers 1/4 on the roc indicator and the 1/4 on the 5 minute candle tops , You will notice one going up, ie price and one going down, roc, this tells me the move up is slowing down, so if this area is getting close to a resistance this will give me more confidence to short area, also same in a support area but every thing reversed .Hope this helps with timing Dave,
Good luck tight stops,

No comments:

Post a Comment