Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Week Ahead 11 Sep

Hello traders was away last week, got
back too see the euro getting a thrashing at the end of the week .The market was screaming sell. I did take a few short scalps for a few pips profit on Friday will the sell off continue ??my charts on the daily time frame show it at channel support and a big fib level at 3662 from the low2873 to the high at 4938 for my S1. S2 at 3500 area. S3 at 3280 .S4 at 2872, too the topside possible consolidation at
3730 R1 at3926 R2 4120 with the 50% fib back at 4087 R3 at 4290 area long tails with a trend line break all the best for week Dave .Remember Anything Can Happen At Any time Mark Douglas quote

No comments:

Post a Comment