Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Friday, July 8, 2011

1hr update 8July

NFP today should be wild afternoon ,the 61% fib with the long tail on 1hr candle acted as good resistance from yesterdays update, bulls looking to hold the 4230 area, I mentioned this area on the week ahead I am always looking for long tails hi or low, yesterday was very hard to trade this area as Trichet was speaking but that's trading anyway good luck and tight stops Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment