Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

15 min chart

Looks like 3730 area acted as a consolidation area as mentioned on Sunday, so far no short squeeze yet but I,m guessing stops could build behind line if it keeps getting tested in a range at moment . S2 for week looks like good support but would be third visit so must have weakened on last visit . All the best for week Dave .Remember Any Thing Can Happen At Any Time, Mark Douglas quote .

No comments:

Post a Comment