Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Monday, July 25, 2011

Trade recap



I took this trade on consolidation of the 38% fib at 4322, firstly I took a long at 4327 and took a quick scalp of a few pips then re,entered at 4331 using the few pips made as a buffer , when the trade was up 35 pips I moved my stop to +25 as lower highs were being printed, as I speak it looks like bulls want to try and hold this line ,all the best Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment