Welcome to fenaghfx

This blog is not for specific trades,but to share my experience and what I have learned over the last few years, Trading involves significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors.







About Me

My photo
I have been trading since 2008 in the fx market, trading mainly eur/usd my approach is technical,using support/ resistance .But always keeping one eye on the news

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hockey stick entry example

Here is a lovely example of a Hockey Stick entry that started on the 12 of September and carried over into the following day, the range broke at the end of the London open ,setting up the trade for the next visit at 19.00 and 9, but now I think the well could be dry ,take a look at the other example for how I look at the reasons for this setup .Dave Good luck and tight stops .










No comments:

Post a Comment